18 Days to Motor Mastery
Everything you need to know about motor failure in just 18 short lessons.
- Lubrication – What, When & How
- Greasing – What is too much, what is too little
- Misalignment – How to get this right first time
- Shaft Overload – How to detect & rectify
- Vibration – The reasons & the solutions
- Overheating – How to monitor & best operating practice
- Stator Winding – Causes of failure & how to prevent it
- Rotor Bar – What, When & How
- External Conditions – Heat, humidity, high ambient, temperatures affecting motors.
Sign up today for only £97+VAT!
Complete the form and start your training!
About Quantum Controls
The UK’s leading supplier of Variable Speed Drives, Electric Motors & Support Services.
We’ve given you FREE access to our resource section of this website. Here you will find white papers, technical videos, drive manuals and brochures for previous and current ranges of drives, and much more – all relevant industry information about Variable Speed Drive, Motors, Control Panels etc.