Online Training Courses
From the UK’s Leading Supplier of Variable Speed Drives, Motors and Support Services.
Download our 2020 Training Brochure
All Engineers need regular training
Training typically comprises theoretical presentations and hands-on exercises. Examples of training topics include product features, applications, installation and start-up procedures, programming, PC Tools, maintenance and fault finding.
Our certified courses provide classroom and hands-on training for low voltage variable speed drives. With over 20 years experience of ABB Drives and with Official Service Partner Agreements with Schneider, Vacon, Danfoss, Mitsubishi and Nidec Control Techniques. Quantum can offer certified training courses on all makes and types of Variable Speed Drives, whatever your preference.
Courses can be delivered at different venues, Quantum have premises throughout the UK or we can come to you.
All our course are designed by engineers, deliverd by engineers, for engineers.
18 Days to Motor Mastery
Everything you need to know about motor failure in just 18 short lessons.
- Lubrication – What, When & How
- Greasing – What is too much, what is too little
- Misalignment – How to get this right first time
- Shaft Overload – How to detect & rectify
- Vibration – The reasons & the solutions
- Overheating – How to monitor & best operating practice
- Stator Winding – Causes of failure & how to prevent it
- Rotor Bar – What, When & How
- External Conditions – Heat, humidity, high ambient, temperatures affecting motors.
7 Days to be an Expert Drive Engineer
- How to specify the right variable speed drive
- how to correctly commission your VSD
- when to use a soft start and when to use a VSD
- What to look for in a drive supplier
- and much more
We have an extensive resource section for you to access free of charge, here you will find white papers, technical videos, helpful articles, and much more relevant industry information about Variable Speed Drives, Motors and Control Panels etc.
Use this alongside your online training to be a drive and motor expert.
We hope you find everything you need but if you do need any more information, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
What our customers say
We are very pleased with your engineer's services and knowledge of Schneider ATV Drives!
Thank you for your assistance over the bank holiday weekend! The guys on site were very impressed with the response and the engineer who came to site.
I spoke with Amy Finn who dealt with the break down support. She was superb. Understood my requirements and kept me updated throughout the process. The engineer resolved the problem promptly, also spares were made available if the problem was bigger than expected to mitigate any risk of having to wait for parts.
Thank you to Eddie McKerr for his help, support and excellent response. Always an excellent service - well done to the team!