Distribution Panels for Hire
A wide range of mobile distribution systems (MDU’s) from low single phase powers to 3 phase up to and including 4000A systems.
- Outdoor rated mobile distribution panels (MDU)
- Rated up to 4000 amps LV with ACB incomer protection
- Fitted with a crash frame, suitable for all weathers and harsh environments
- Multi feeder options at LV and single phase
- User-friendly and easy to install
Our engineers can deliver and install 24/7 anywhere in the UK within hours. Call us on 0330 9000 247
If you’re in an emergency breakdown situation, you can call us on 0330 9000 247. Our on call engineers can organise a Distribution Panel to be on site same day.
If you’re looking for a temporary solution for a project, our expert engineers can help solve tough challenges. We can help you select the correct drive to match your application. Then rent our equipment with the option to buy, or use our rental fleet as consignment stock or for 24/7 contingency planning. Plus you can take advantage of on-site management services that are second to none.
By renting equipment and using our on-site services, you can drastically cut lead times and get the exact equipment and services you need, when you need it. Quality is high and costs are low. Plus, you have the opportunity to test new methods and solutions without any obligation to buy.
- In temporary power filter supply requirement, the goal is to provide a temporary solution, matching your exact requirement in a time frame that suits your needs. Renting from Quantum means delivery in or out of normal hours anywhere in the UK.
- Smaller flexible payments are easier to control and less of a strain on your finances. Because they are broken down over a longer period it gives you the chance to pay back as you earn.
- Renting is Tax deductible.
- VAT is charged on the smaller payments and not the large fee at the start of your payment giving you more chance to earn before you pay.
- Our options give you the freedom to know the service and maintenance up keep of the equipment is our responsibility and at our cost.
- Temporary power requirements can be met without the need to purchase, hire the right kit at the right cost for the period of time required.
What Our Customers Say
Great over the phone help with issues and immediate engineer to site response - great service.
I spoke with Amy Finn who dealt with the break down support. She was superb. Understood my requirements and kept me updated throughout the process. The engineer resolved the problem promptly, also spares were made available if the problem was bigger than expected to mitigate any risk of having to wait for parts.
Great service from Billy, Brandon and Liam. They worked quickly and efficiently into the early hours to get our 800KW hire drive up and running. They also removed our damaged drives and took them away for repair. Got our plant producing saving us massive costs due to lost production. The engineers worked safely and calmly during a highly pressured period. Great work done by your guys!
Thanks to Amy and Sam for their assistance last week. It's always really appreciated to know Quantum are at the end of a phone when we need you all to get us back up and running.