Your Cart Is Empty!
Return & Refund Policy
The Customer may not cancel orders once accepted by Quantum Controls Ltd. Quantum Controls Ltd. may, at its discretion and in writing, allow an order to be cancelled subject to Quantum Controls Ltd. recovering from the Customer the costs incurred by Quantum Controls Ltd. In the event of cancellation of part of any order only, Quantum Controls Ltd. may invoice the Customer any difference in selling price per unit applicable to the quantity actually dispatched up to the time of cancellation compared to the quantity ordered.
The Customer may only return products to Quantum Controls Ltd., and receive a credit or refund and on the following conditions:
- The Customer must contact Quantum Controls Ltd. prior to the return of any products and obtain the prior consent of Quantum Controls Ltd. and obtain a returns number (to be quoted on all returned paperwork);
- Return must be made within 30 days of the date of delivery. Products must be returned to Quantum Controls Ltd. in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. Products must be returned to Quantum Controls Ltd. adequately packed and dispatched freight prepaid, clearly labelled to: CUSTOMER RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Quantum Controls Ltd., Quantum House, Low Prudhoe Industrial Estate, Prudhoe, Northumberland NE42 6PQ;
- The Customer must follow any specific instructions which appear on the Quantum Controls Ltd. website or with any product regarding its return to Quantum Controls Ltd.;
- The Customer must quote the invoice details or the Quantum Controls Ltd. reference number on the Customer Returns Form available at Quantum Controls Ltd. website, otherwise any credit given for the returned products will be based upon the lowest sales price; and
- For products returned due to Customer error or no longer required and returned in accordance with (i) - (iii) above a handling charge will be applied. This handling charge is set out on the Quantum Controls Ltd. website.
Where the Customer returns products to Quantum Controls Ltd. not in accordance with (i) - (iii) above (for example, after 30-days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) Quantum Controls Ltd. will refuse delivery and return the products at the Customer's expense or may apply a handling charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to the minimum charge set out on the Quantum Controls Ltd. website).
This returns policy excludes software, calibrated products, production packaging products, non-catalogue products, extended range products and specially manufactured products. In addition, Quantum Controls Ltd. will not accept returned ESD sensitive devices where the integrity of the original Quantum Controls Ltd. ESD shielding packaging has been compromised e.g. the bag has been opened and resealed or multiple bags have been stapled together.
Quantum Controls Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to products in transit from Customer to Quantum Controls Ltd. or for any items received by Quantum Controls Ltd. with them.