18 Days to Motor Mastery
Everything you need to know about motor failure in just 18 short lessons.
- Lubrication – What, When & How
- Greasing – What is too much, what is too little
- Misalignment – How to get this right first time
- Shaft Overload – How to detect & rectify
- Vibration – The reasons & the solutions
- Overheating – How to monitor & best operating practice
- Stator Winding – Causes of failure & how to prevent it
- Rotor Bar – What, When & How
- External Conditions – Heat, humidity, high ambient, temperatures affecting motors.
Sign up today for only £97+VAT!
Complete the form and start your training!
About Quantum Controls
The UK’s leading supplier of Variable Speed Drives, Electric Motors & Support Services.
We’ve given you FREE access to our resource section of this website. Here you will find white papers, technical videos, drive manuals and brochures for previous and current ranges of drives, and much more – all relevant industry information about Variable Speed Drive, Motors, Control Panels etc.
What our Customers Say
Just wanted to say a big thank you for your efforts on Saturday evening when I contacted the out of hours team to get us out of the mire. We had an event which lead to the failure and subsequent loss of 2 inverters; this stopped us from brewing our products. Within 20 minutes I was being told that a solution was being worked up to get us up and running again. A truly outstanding service! Once again, we thank you for a full and proper service. Quantum Controls were the only 24hr service to respond to our call. Cheers!
Thanks to Amy and Sam for their assistance last week. It's always really appreciated to know Quantum are at the end of a phone when we need you all to get us back up and running.
Most helpful advice and technical expertise