Soft Start Rental
It pays to hire, here’s why, hear it from the UK’s Soft Start Hire Company
Put plainly, renting allows your business to better control its cash flow, maintain manageable monthly repayments and reap the benefits of government tax breaks. Whether you are an SME, partnership, start-up company, public sector organisation or a blue-chip corporation, a short term hire or long term lease from Quantum Controls can make the acquisition of costly equipment far less of a burden on your cash-hungry business. If you are thinking about upgrading your Soft Starts, adding to or replacing any of your motor driven applications, check below for 6 big reasons why leasing is your best option.
Why leasing is better for your business
- In case of unexpected motor starter failure, the goal is to get the plant back up and running as quickly as possible to avoid losing £ thousands in lost production (UK average is £12K per hour). Renting a Soft start means delivery in hours anywhere in UK, reduced lost production, and also give you the time to decide what the long term solution should be, repair, replace etc
- Smaller flexible payments are easier to control and less of a strain on your finances. Because they are broken down over a longer period it gives you the chance to pay back as you earn.
- Leasing is Tax deductible.
- VAT is charged on the smaller payments and not the large fee at the start of your payment giving you more chance to earn before you pay.
- Our soft start hire option gives you the freedom to know the service and maintenance up keep of the equipment is our responsibility and at our cost
- Temporary pump and motor starting requirements can be met without the need to purchase soft-starts, hire the right kit and the right cost for the period of time required
or a limited time only!
First week hire free of charge on any soft start hire for first time customer’s send you enquiry to email@example.com offer ends soon!
Got you thinking?
We have the largest fleet of Soft Starts available for hire in Europe? This means you can equip your plant with the latest motor starting technology without worrying about the outlay.
20 years of experience, plus:
- Over 1,500 drives and motors ex stock in hire fleet
- Power rating from 5.5kW up to 1.5mW
- Supply and install service 24/7
- Zero service and maintenance cost to you
- Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org