18 Days to Motor Mastery1
Everything you need to know about motor failure in just 18 short lessons.
- Lubrication – What, When & How
- Greasing – What is too much, what is too little
- Misalignment – How to get this right first time
- Shaft Overload – How to detect & rectify
- Vibration – The reasons & the solutions
- Overheating – How to monitor & best operating practice
- Stator Winding – Causes of failure & how to prevent it
- Rotor Bar – What, When & How
- External Conditions – Heat, humidity, high ambient, temperatures affecting motors.
Sign up today for only £97+VAT!
- Electric Motor
- Variable Speed Drive