Quantum Controls are the largest supplier of variable speed drives, motors and associated services in the UK.
We are currently in a period of sustained growth and now have premises in Prudhoe, Thetford, Glasgow and a manufacturing facility in Birtley.
We have an exciting opportunity within our finance team for someone who is enthusiastic, driven and with an eye for detail.
You will be based at our Prudhoe premises and report directly to the Managing and Operations Directors. As Financial Controller you will:
- Control and manage costs out of the business
- Produce Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets by department and revenue centres
- Ensure all Balance Sheets Control accounts are reconciled at month end
- Reconcile Fixed asset register each month making sure that all assets have been disposed of or added correctly
- Analyse the profitability of all jobs and provide feedback to the management team
- Manage and Supervise 3 members of staff
- Monitor the daily cash position and prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Ensure the company has the required working capital for the business by ensuring stock levels are maintained at the required level and all debtors and application of payments are paid on time
- Management of debtors balance and ensuring Credit Control is efficient and effective.
- Manage the preparation of the year-end accounts including the completing of the audit file
- Main Contact for Auditors
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Prepare Budgets and Rolling Forecasts
- Manage and prepare Payroll for submission to the bureau, Year End and P11D
- Contract Negotiations i.e. gas, electric, telephones, Waste disposal and IT contracts
- Produce monthly Key Performance Indicators
£25,000 – £30,000 Salary, depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your application!