Quantum has recently taken delivery of further 800kW and 1.2Mw ABB panels as part of a continued growth strategy throughout 2017, with our hire fleet now made up of:
- 5kW – 5Mw ABB Drives
- Voltage supply at 450V, 690V and 3.3Kva
- IP21, IP54 and IP66 enclosure ratings
Hiring a Variable Speed Drive or Motor is perhaps not the first thing that springs to mind when you’re faced with a breakdown and loosing production, but it’s by far the best way to guarantee your plant back up and running in the minimum timescale.
The hire of such equipment was largely unheard of until we first established our hire division in 2006, providing a unique solution for businesses facing costly downtime and unexpected capital expenditure – and we have also created a free guide so that you know exactly what to do when you’re faced with a breakdown.
With the largest hire fleet of Drives and Motors in Europe, Quantum has supplied equipment for emergency, temporary bypass, and semi-permanent application within hours to hundreds of our hire customers, giving them the time to make the correct repair or replacement decisions for their business.
If you’re facing a breakdown, our hire division can be contacted 24/7 day or night on our emergency support line 0330 9000 247, with equipment delivered within hours anywhere in the UK.
What the guide includes
– How to size VSDs to match your application –
– How to size Power Generators to match your application –
– VSD technical specification –
– I/O connection diagrams –
– Power connection –
– Drive programming crib sheets –
– Power cable selection guide –
– Application case studies –