Emergency 24/7 Generator Hire
Call 0330 9000 247…
It pays to hire emergency power, here’s why
Put plainly, renting allows your business to better control its cash flow, maintain manageable monthly repayments and reap the benefits of government tax breaks. Whether you are an SME, partnership, start-up company, public sector organisation or a blue-chip corporation, a short term hire or long term lease from Quantum Controls can make the acquisition of costly equipment far less of a burden on your cash-hungry business., check below for 6 big reasons why leasing is your best option.
Why temporary hire is better for your business
- In temporary power requirement, the goal is to get is to provide a temporary solution, matching your exact required in a time frame that suits your needs. Renting a Generator from Quantum means delivery in hours anywhere in UK
- Smaller flexible payments are easier to control and less of a strain on your finances. Because they are broken down over a longer period it gives you the chance to pay back as you earn.
- Renting is Tax deductible.
- VAT is charged on the smaller payments and not the large fee at the start of your payment giving you more chance to earn before you pay.
- Our Generator option gives you the freedom to know the service and maintenance up keep of the equipment is our responsibility and at our cost
- Temporary power requirements can be met without the need to purchase, hire the right kit and the right cost for the period of time required
For a limited time only!
First week hire free of charge on any Generator hire for first time customer’s send you enquiry to email@example.com offer ends soon!